Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Apothica ??

I had NEVER heard of Apothica until about a week ago or so.  I had always shopped for makeup at other retailers. Now, Apothica sells more than just makeup, but since I am a HUGE junkie, thats what I tend to look for.  They carry some of my favorite brands, including;
NARSStila & Too Faced.

I am very impressed with this site. It looks very classy & sophisticated.  I want to go ahead and take a further look into the men care items for my husband. we all know guys. they tend to have their one favorite and they  never step out of the box. psh ...

ps. there is a giveaway going on over at Sweep Tight for $50 towards Apothica.  whee! i think that could buy you a few goodies that you'll enjoy for a very long time! it ends on March 29th.

1 comment:

  1. Heуa і'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to give one thing back and aid others such as you helped me.

    My blog: my website
    My website - my website

    ReplyDelete