Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cloth Diaper Laundry Detergents

When I first started Colton in cloth diapers, we used Purex.  Eventually, that started to give him chemicals burns so I immediately switched to Sweet Cheeks laundry.  I have backups of everything but always wanted to try Rockin' Green detergent so thats our backup when Sweet Cheeks is empty. I want to try out several different brands of cloth diaper detergents, especially ones that are made from the heart. Especially Eco Sprout. If you want to learn more about Eco Sprout or get a chance to win some, enter a giveaway.
Enter Here Or Here @ From PDX with Love

I also want to try some Charlies Soap.  We haven't tried that yet and I would LOVE to try it on our clothes as well as cloth diapers.  I am entering a giveaway hosted by Adventures Of the Domesticated Mama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment