Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FOTD {03.29}

Instead of Makeup Monday's, I figured a FOTD (face of the day) would be more appropriate.   I ask Chayden @ 4.5 yrs. old what mama should wear on her eyes.  Today he said, "black eyes all over with blue glitter".








Now, don't get me twisted.  I am too lazy & I dont feel like writing down all I put on my face.  So, take a peek.  My everyday usuals are not in the pictures ... ie foundation, primers, mascara, lip chap ... 
Eesh. I hope I keep this up daily.  I used to.  This was a super easy 20 minute look that took me almost 2 hours to do because of taking care of the kids.  My brows are a total mess. Haven't taken care of them in like 6 months!!! But on a good note, I got my new hair cut and now to think about ... dying it pink? 

1 comment:

  1. It iѕ approprіate tіmе to make some planѕ fοr the futurе
    anԁ it іѕ time to be happy. I hаve геaԁ this pοst and if I could I wish tо
    suggest уou ѕome intеresting things or tipѕ.
    Perhapѕ you can write next artіcles гeferring
    tо thiѕ аrticle. I desire tо read
    morе things аbоut іt!

    Take a look at my homepage www.uinlo.com

    ReplyDelete