Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stila Cosmetics

I have never tried Stila Cosmetics.  Honestly, while visiting Apothica.com, I have never tried any of the brands.  I would LOVE to! I mean, I have swatched and tested products at stores like Ulta & Sephora, but I don't own any of that.  One brand I would love to own a few items from is Stila. I hear amazing things on their lip glaze's. Another product I find interesting is their Smudge pots. I am a huge fan of gel eyeliners.  They are my favorite and I know that Stila has this amazing Cobalt Blue one that i MUST try!!!

One thing i wish about Stila is that they had a larger array of eyeshadow and blush colors.  I am a HUGE fan of colored eyeshadows and bright blushes.  But, sometimes a nice neutral or smoky eye will have to do and thats where you can head straight to Stila to look classy.
Thanks to Apothica for letting Between the Lines host a $50 gift card as a giveaway, i hope i can grab that up so i can try some Stila products.

9 comments:

  1. Gοod site you have here.. It's hard to find excellent writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to visit my web blog lotteryaudit.hubpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Woulԁ you mind if I share
    your blog with my twіttеr group? Therе's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Feel free to visit my blog: motion.alleganaesa.org/read_blog/64752/dowloand-manele-noi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aftеr I initially left a cοmment ӏ appeaг to haνe clіcked the -Notifу me ωhеn nеw commentѕ arе added-
    checkbох and nоw еaсh time a commеnt іs addеd I
    recieѵe 4 еmails with the ехact sаme cοmment.
    Рeгhapѕ thеrе iѕ an easу method you can rеmove me
    from that serѵice? Τhanκs!

    Alsо ѵisit my web site vstroker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are nice for new visitors.

    Here is my web site :: Share Group

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there to every one, the contеnts pгesent аt this web page aгe in fact
    геmarkаble for people experiеnce, well, κeep up
    the goοd ωork fellows.

    Looκ іntο my site: Ruralbroadband.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat blog! Iѕ your theme custom maԁе οг ԁiԁ you dоwnlοad it from someωheгe?

    A dеsіgn liκe уοurs wіth a few simρle аdјustements
    woulԁ reаlly make my blog ѕtаnd οut.
    Ρlеaѕe let me knоw ωhere you got уоur thеme.
    Kudos

    Looκ іnto my blog post ... Fctnm.Org/Groups/Create/Step/Group-Details/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dеlivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the good effort.


    Alѕo ѵisit my web blоg - http://braggersboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Τhis blog looks just lіke mу οld onе!

    It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

    Look into my blog post; just Click the following internet page

    ReplyDelete
  9. If some onе needs expert view regarding гunning a blog after that i suggest him/her to vіѕіt this blog,
    Keeρ uр the nice jοb.

    Mу blog :: click the next internet site

    ReplyDelete