Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcoming myself to blogging

I hope I get addicted to Blogging.  I am hesitant on blogging because my oldest son, Chayden is now 4 1/2 & I never wrote down his life. It upsets me that I never went ahead and kept a daily blog.  Now our youngest son, Colton, is 4 1/2 months old & here I am, ... finally blogging. I guess I can do a quick intro.
Bobby is my husband.  We are both 26 years old. We have been together for 10 years & married for 1 1/2 years. We have two children. Both boys. Chayden, 4 1/2 yrs & Colton, 4 1/2 months.
I suppose I can go a little further into it with a short birth recap.  Chayden's labor was 13 hours of non medicated labor. My choice. He was born with the cord wrapped around his neck so they took him from me right away.  7lbs 8oz. I nursed him for 22 months.
Colton was suppose to be a water birth but his heart rate was too high so they had to monitor me.  I still had my non-medicated labor. 8 very quick hours. His birth was different as in, I got to hold him right away and daddy got to cut the cord.  Colton is breast fed, cloth diapered, and now eating a dinner of oatmeal which has helped him to sleep better at night. He was born as big and still is. He was 8lbs 12oz. He needs that extra oomph of food to help him along.  We are working on him rolling from back to belly, vise versa. He was doing that but I am not too sure what happened. He sorta .. stopped.
I have a passion for makeup, natural child birth, breastfeeding & cloth diapering.
Thats all for now. I hope I can keep up with this =/ I need motivation to write. I'm not much of a writer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment