Wednesday, April 6, 2011

bugged out

Let me bitch for a minute.  I took the boys to the park.  Its at a church and there is a preschool class there during the times we go.  So, Chayden collects sticks, rock, paper, & probably boogers for all I know.  I was sitting on the stoop while Chayden was playing with the kids and I had his sticks with me. Chayden was gathering kids around us to show them his sticks. LOL.  The teachers were like, "Preschoolers! Come over here!  Stay away. Play with your friends only please! Come on preschoolers!"
Like really?  Are you joking?  Yea.  Safety reasons I guess if I were to abduct a child.  I don't know.  It kind of hurt me inside.  Poor Chayden wanted to play with the kids and the teachers were telling the preschoolers to stay away.  Makes me sick.  Every time we go anywhere,  parents are such damn snobs around here that they don't want to have their child play with Chayden.  We were at the library the other day and in 4 1/2 years, I came across the first mother EVER who let their child roam free with Chayden.  He had a blast!! The mom even said to me, "He is soo well behaved. Very inviting, warm and friendly."  Honestly, he is.  I think thats why most parents don't allow their children to hang out with Chayden.  He loves to hug, hold hands, treat others with soft words but yet ... he is the center of attention. I mean, look at that face?  I kiss this face at least 300x's a day.  


6 comments:

  1. Too cute!

    Thanks so much for dropping by the Be-Bop-A Blog Hop! I'm a follower and I hope you'll stop by again soon! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower.
    www.couponsavingsinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorbale!! If my 18month old saw him at the park... she would follow him around like a groupie. :) Thanks for the follow I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH... I mean Adorable* I swear I can spell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son is adorable! And I feel ya on the people being crazy, I guess because nowadays there's so many crazy people doing stupid things everyone is on edge! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be on edge when Chayden was itty bitty, but now its like, I got over it. And we live in a nice neighborhood. Crazy people.!

    ReplyDelete