Friday, May 6, 2011

{FOTD} Earthy NatureLuxe

Here is a neutral smoky eye.  I used the CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation, Urban Decay Primer Potion, about 6 neutral colors from the BH Cosmetics Palette 03, CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm, and MAC blush.  Yea ... Something like that =]  This was yesterday's FOTD so I had already put everything away.







I know. It looks terrible!! My lower body is WHITE and my Face is darker?  I wonder if its the direct sunlight washing out the rest of my body but keeping my face looking like its suppose to?  Or else I might have to go a few shades down and get a lighter foundation!!! *shrugs*

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't look terrible! The eye makeup is amazing...I love it and am going to try to replicate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good! and i better see it!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is sooo pretty! what was the name of the blush you used???

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl, it was MAC Other Worldly (LE) =]

    ReplyDelete