Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm shaking!

I'm nervous, scared, mad, about to hide!  I don't talk to my "mother" / most of my family.  Long story short, she kills me inside. Hurts me.  Does whatever she can to poison me .. but thats kind of besides the point.  I was invited to this HUGE party.  Its a Judo Annual Party.  I grew up playing Judo and now Chayden is playing Judo. I see on the FB event invites that my "mother" was invited.  I feel like vomiting.  WHY?  She doesn't play and has zero part in this?  I hope she doesn't go.  I really want to go and having her say "YES to Attending" shouldn't ruin my plans in going! Daaamn it! I plan on going.  I'm sure she'll not even come near me anyways.
I have to vent so bad, I just don't know what to say or how to say it.  My husband Bobby is like "meh. lets go. who cares .." about it.
I guess, what would anybody else do in my situation?

3 comments:

  1. You know if you need to vent talk to me on yahoo ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over to enter a giveaway and saw this post....I have to say it really breaks my heart. I obv don't know the whole story-either side of it. Although I do have a good relationship w/ my mom, there are certainly people in my family and just in life that I'd rather "avoid". If I were in your shoes I'd probably go-it would depend on who else is going...your hubs should be there to support you, right? As I said, I don't know the situation but just by what you wrote it must be pretty extreme, so I'd go w/ your gut. If you will be really uncomfortable, maybe just skip it. I'm a mom and moms don't need any extra stress!! Take care, and let us know what you decide to do.....

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do Jon.

    @Amy: there will be a TON of people there. My husband will totally support me and make sure that I'm okay. For christmas, we had an event up at church. My grandma invited my mom to try to "mend our relationship" i suppose? Nothing will fix it at this point. But my ma showed up and did NOT even come to see her grandchildren. I was shaking so bad that my husband had to hide me. =/
    Anyways, Amy. Enter those giveaways =] You'll meet some great girlies <3
    ugh. its so hard to talk about this. i dont know where to even begin!

    ReplyDelete