Friday, May 6, 2011

{Review} CoverGirl NatureLuxe


•    3 out of 4 professional make-up artists would recommend the new COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Collection to their clients.
•    8 out of 10 professional make-up artists agree NatureLuxe Silk Foundation provides flawless coverage and a light, luxurious feel.
•    9 out of 10 make-up artists would recommend NatureLuxe Gloss Balm to clients for a sheer color with a non-sticky, lightweight feel.

I received CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in 320 Aspen and NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in 235 Grenache in the mail a few weeks ago as a BzzAgent Campaign.  I literally am ... in LOVE! Let me start with the foundation ...

CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in 320 Aspen
"Redefine natural beauty with our lightweight silk foundation. With a touch of cucumber water and a hint of jojoba and rose hip extracts, our light yet luxurious formula takes heavy weight out of your polished finish."

Luxury touched by nature
Silky formula
Contains a hint of jojoba and cucumber extract






I typically use a $30-$40 foundation.  I have tried CoverGirl Foundation in the past and the smell turned me off as well as how it never even covered up my red face and blemishes.  I have to say that when I seen this campaign,  I hesitated.  I swore up and down I would NEVER EVER buy a CoverGirl Foundation in my life again.  But, here I am, receiving NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in the mail.  I immediately opened it up.  The packaging is super simple to use.  No pounding the glass bottle on my wrist.  No sponges.  I love the packaging with its easy squeeze Tube =]


I just squeezed a tiny dime size amount of foundation on a finger and dotted all around my face.  I stippled and blended with my stippling brush.  The CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation was very smooth and silky to blend.  I didn't have to go back to previous areas because everything blended smooth and flawlessly.  I did have to put a touch more foundation on my reddish cheeks but the coverage is amazing!!!   The smell of this foundation has a light pleasant fragrance.  It doesn't have that typical "old perfume smell" like most drugstore foundations.
I am sitting here with 14+ hours of the NatureLuxe foundation on my face.  This foundation has not rubbed off of my face and onto my son's shirt while hugging him =]  My face feels fresh and silky STILL!!! There was no melting off of my face and feeling heavy & oily after a few hours.  I can honestly say that throughout the days,  I have never felt my face feel soo breathable and fresh like I have now.

BEFORE 
& AFTER:

......................


........................



CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in 235 Grenache
"Get the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft, lightweight feel of SPF 15 balm. Fortified with mango and shea butter, this feel-good formula leaves your lips feeling decadent and delicious."


Luxurious, sheer color with a hint of shine
Contains decadent mango and shea butter
Soft, lightweight feel
SPF 15








I love a natural lip when I have heavy eye makeup on.  This Gloss Balm is perfect alone as a compliment to a smoky eye or even a daily lip for all day every day out and about.  The NatureLuxe Gloss Balm has a light tasty scent.  When applied, there is a light wash of color & a hint of glossy shine.  Nothing too noticeable.  Also, the application was silky and smooth.  Glided on like silk.




I licked my lips over and over throughout the day and the gloss balm did not budge.  Nor did it feel heavy.  I couldn't tell that I had anything on my lips!!! I finally had to reapply NatureLuxe Gloss Balm HOURS later after eating lunch and a snack.

All in all, I am very happy!!! I will for sure purchase in the future!!! Here is the final look of the day ... pull all together using CoverGirl NatureLuxe Products!



I am a BzzAgent and I received products as a part of a BzzCampaign.  I will never exaggerate product claims or results.  These are my honest opinions.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment