Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally Friday!

**LINKY**

Its still Friday in my books!  I have a few more minutes left so spare me =]


How was your week?
AMAZING!!!  Chayden started his Kindergarten readiness program.  He is doing so well and learned so much in just 4 days!  Colton is a speedy crawler now.  And Bobby {my husband} got me a sewing machine so I am going to go and sew like a mad woman!  I might open up shop!  I had been sewing for YEARS!  But I plan on making hanging wet bags, cloth diapers {all sorts}, makeup brush holders, etc etc ...

What’s the weather been like where you live?
Warm.  Not hot and not sunny really.  We went 4 days with no sun and it was rainy.

What’s on your nails today?
Fingernails nothing because I am about to bleach my hair and put acrylics on in a few days.  Giving some breathing room.  Toe nails are PURE ICE First Love over a Wet n' Wild deep purple. so pretty!

Do you feel your actual age or older or younger (mentally)?
I feel younger!

What is your favorite bright makeup item to wear in the summer?
HOT PINK LIPPY!

Let’s talk SPF. Do you wear SPF on your face every day, all year round?
no =[ oh wait. i think my covergirl foundation has spf!

If you had to live on a tropical island (inhabited) for the rest of your life, do you think you would get island fever?
Yes!

What is your favorite summer-time activity?
Tanning at the beach. Sipping lemon ice tea during the day. Smashing beer around a bon fire at night.

How do you change your exercise routine when the weather starts getting super hot?
More frequent walks.

What are your weekend plans?
Saturday is a parade in the morning.  Then we have a 25 yr. anniversary to go to.  A Judo one.  Sunday is church then for dinner, a father's day party at the in laws <3 BBQ time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment