Thursday, June 2, 2011

{FOTD} RockerGreen Smoky Eye

Here we go with Nemesis Collection Pigments again!!! I love these pigments so much!!! Most of them are duo-chrome  which means you can toss the pigment on top of a different colored base to create a different look / effect.  I took three pigment colors from Nemesis Collection {lemon yellow, grassy green & rocker green} & created three different looks.  Neutral, bold and now smoky.  This is to prove that anybody who wears lighter toned eyeshadow or yet ANY makeup .. can take a NEON YELLOW, Bright Green and DARK green ... and somehow manage to turn that into a softer look.
Anyways, the main color of this look was Nemesis Collection Rocker Green Pigment.  The white base was my favorite.  I'm totally inspired to redo this same look and use a white base instead.  I used a black base in the original look.



So, I had a video tutorial recorded but ended up being too embarrassed by it.  I don't know what happened, but my face broke out in like a teenage acne RAGE!  My face has been clear for as long as I can remember {okay, a few years ...} so I have no idea whats going on.  Period coming? NO!!! 7 months Postpartum shit?  Stress? Did I forget to wash my MAC 187 brush that I used for foundation one night?  Or better yet, I partied on Saturday night and passed out with my makeup still on my face.  I wonder if that did me in.  ?? Either way, I am skipping the makeup for a few days to let my skin heal.  I'm so pissed. GRRR ...






P.S.  I WILL be HOSTING a GIVEAWAY when Nemesis Collection reaches 200 sales.  She is almost there!!! So go ahead and find something you'll love for yourself or to give as a gift.  

 

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! It looks really nice. I definitely like rocker green over the white base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. Following back!! I'm going to check out Nemesis.

    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one over the white base. That look really pretty on you. Thanks for following. Now following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors. I need to get braver on using more colors like that!

    Thanks for joining us for the bloghop. I am now your newest follower. Happy Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tammy. No need to be brave. Just Do It =] Anybody can wear whatever colors they want just as long as it works together <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great! I think I'm going to learn a thing or two from you ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute makeup momma!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ~Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you too now :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete