Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lawless Designs Fabric Choices - Cloth Diapers for now ...

Okay, or minky bib or minky blanket. What have you.  But for now, I am trying to sell cloth diapers as the main point.  As I start making more progress and adding more items, I'll put prices and pictures up.  Lawless Designs description is:

"... please email me at muloove at yahoo dot com with subject "Lawless Designs" & order info.

Name:
Fabric Name(s):
Color Snaps:
Other additional information:
PayPal email to invoice:

Each snap Pocket diaper is One Sized, fitting a range of babies from 8-35lbs. There are rise snaps in the front to accommodate your growing baby. These diapers do NOT come with an insert so you will have to use your own that you have on hand. Each Pocket diaper will be $15, fully customized by you.
Outter Fabric Varies. Description on images. 1 Mil hidden PUL. Super soft WinterFleece Micro Chamois Inner.
I prewash all fabric in hot wash using Sweet Cheeks Cloth Diaper Friendly Detergent and dried in the dryer on high heat to pre-shink."

The Fabrics that came in the mail are:

Using this with Red Snaps for Colton. 

I adore this combo! I will add Lime Green Snaps for Colton.  The Cassette Tapes fabric will be in the back top half and on the wings.  The yellow portion will be the back bottom half and wrapping up to the front.






If you want more info, check out Lawless Designs on Facebook.  And better yet, don't forget to enter my giveaway, open to US residence for now!  

Don't be afraid to ask questions or let me know whats on your mind.  I'm new at this, lets be honest.  I can get all the help I can get, while I'm sitting here totally excited to make diapers & other kickin' baby gear.
I did sew when I was younger and I loved it. I took a high passion towards it and 10 years ago, I met my husband.  I stopped sewing, went to college, started a family and here I am.  My husband got me a sewing machine because he knew I wanted so badly to take up sewing again.  I sat down with my machine and within 15 minutes, it was like I never left the sewing world.  I enjoy making items and I hope you enjoy your products.
So, *eh hem*.  I know its silly to see fabrics and no diapers made with the actual fabrics, but be on the lookout as I make some more diapers for Colton and post them on here &/or Facebook.  =]


0 comments:

Post a Comment