Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Kicks for school. Spiderman!

Lets be honest.  I really hate those ugly sketchers shoes or payless shoes, or walmart, what have you ... shoes with characters. So damn ugly. I will refuse to dress my kids in shoes like that. I just can't.  Besides that, I can't dress my boys in shorts that show their knees and their shirts have to go past their butt.  I get made fun of, pretty much daily.  Hell if I care. I'm too much into clothes and shoes to just let my obsession slide.
But, onto some pretty awesome kicks!  Spiderman!  Oh yea, I totally mentioned that in my title.  I love Finishline.  I buy shoes from there as much as I can.  But I got an email from them today sporting these:




They have them in preschool and toddler sizes.  Chayden is in between the preschool and big boy sizes so, I might have to grab him a pair.  Now, which one to choose? 





4 comments:

  1. 9 fps while battery life is rated at about 850 shots. Obviously, there may be
    some changes in the images produced by the pre and
    production run 5DIIIs. The increased features of the camera in fact,
    justify the price hike.

    my blog post canon 5d mark iii

    ReplyDelete
  2. One user reportedly says that this cover might have
    got smashed when the phone was ran over by a car, but it did its job
    in protecting the phone. Irrespective of class and standard, this most significant communication tool is now
    important for all as we need food, water, shelter etc.
    The design of the phone with slightly round configuration makes it common to the looks of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.



    Also visit my blog samsung s3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find bargains for the family at local garage sales. Sometimes, the bargains can be found at different stores, so shop around in your neighborhood
    stores for the best deal. This keeps your unit from having to work
    so hard to heat the water.

    Here is my webpage; nest thermostat

    ReplyDelete
  4. However, there is high internet access on the phone and there are all possibilities of a virus attack on the phone.
    This phone feels just as solid in hand as any other phone you will
    hold this year. Fastest mobile data connections (mobile Internet) are supported:.


    Here is my web-site samsung galaxy s4

    ReplyDelete