How to apply: If you don't like my easy to follow instructions (because I didn't take pictures of it step by step. Sorry! eesh ...), then you can check out Belvedere Designs Vinyl Application Instructions online.
1. Take a ruler and pencil. Draw a straight line on your CLEAN wall so you can line the top or bottom of your Wall Decals. Erase the pencil marking when you're all finished in the end. I cleaned our wall with dishsoap, or whatever the heck you use. I made sure the surface was super clean and completely dry before my process of applying our Boy Vinyl Wall Quote.
2. Unroll your Wall Decals onto a hard surface (like the kitchen tile floor) & take the squeegee in your sweaty, nervous hand. Go nuts with the squeegee and rub the heck (gently though so you don't rip anything!) out of your Wall Decal. I rubbed in the back and flipped it over to rub in the front. I wanted to make sure there was going to be no issues.
3. After a few deep breathing sessions (because you don't want to ruin the awesome factor of your Wall Decals), look at the lettering / Vinyl Wall Art and face it down on a hard surface (in my case, I moved to the boys' bedroom and did this on the carpet). Slowly start peeling the top right hand corner down and to the left. I mean ... S L O W L Y .... If you experience any part of the Wall Decal coming up WITH the white background paper, take your nail and gently give the Wall Decal a nudge to come off the white background paper (kind of reminds me of Cardstock) & restick it to the sticky paper.
4. After you have the entire white background off, place the "clearish sticky paper" holding the Wall Decals facing towards you, on the wall, lining up with your pencil marking. Gently and slowly smooth the sticky side against the wall and your new decoration will stick to the wall!. Take your squeegee and rub the crap out of the Wall Decals until everything looks nice, neat & smooth.
5. Take the top right corner, and slowly peel down and left.
If you have a bigger Wall Decal or Wall Art, then you will need a partner to help. I wish my husband was home to help me becaue I was a nervous wreck. I didn't want to mess up the application but it was seriously so easy, I have no idea why I was worried. There did come a time when Chayden decided he wanted to run around his bedroom and trip over the work I was doing, so all the stickyness folded onto eachother and stuck! Ah! But, with being slow and careful, I got it all "unstuck".
Custom Love: Do you want Custom Vinyl Letters that include your own unique quote? You can check out the Vinyl Letters and create your own. With the easy to use Text Field, you can create your own Vinyl Letters with your choice of 44 colors, over 50+ fonts, size and unique embelishments.
Connect with Sponsor & Shop:
"Like" Belvedere Designs on Facebook for discount codes and other special offers! While you're there, submit photos of your wall quotes / wall art each month for a chance to win a $50.00 gift certificate with their monthly photo contest!
Check out & subscribe to their Blog where Belvedere Designs posts photos, inspirations & new ideas.
Belvedere Designs Website has over, I swear, 1,000 different Wall Decals to suit anybody's wants / needs.
Send me a link in the comments below with your favorite Vinyl Wall Decal found on Belvedere Designs and let me know where you'd place it. I would love to see my readers' favorite. Or, if you'd make custom Vinyl Letters, let me know what it would say =]
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.